Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Newly Open Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur

September and October 2007 is Special to me.


Why?? because there are THREE, T-H-R-E-E you know, MAJOR newly open Shopping Malls in Kuala Lumpur, a beautiful place where I was born.

Sorry, but this was taken when I was in Singapore...*grins*

First of all, I would like to introduce to all the you, the gigantic and yet stylish building, located in the Bukit Bintang.


The Pavilion


There are 8 levels in total including Basement 1.

Nice leh, you can see the whole floors from the main entrance! When I was there on the 23rd September 2007 doing my shopping with my mom, there are Fashion Shows! Lucky me! Got the chance to see those models catwalking the runway, showing off with Forever 21, G2000 clothing, and jewelleries which carry the brand name of Schoeffel by Poh Kong! Wonderful!

I got 2 "Book of Privileges" with minimum spending of RM 100 each, and each of the Book is inclusive of , among others, one cup of FREE Gloria Jeans coffee. Not bad, shopping and getting free drinks in return! haha.

Well, I'll consider Pavilion as one of those upper class Shopping Malls in the city, perhaps second after Starhill. and both the Pavillion and Starhill are YTL's babies.

and The Gardens, Mid Valley comes along the way,


Another huge and posh building. I'll rank it number 3 after the Pavilion

The most attention catching inside the building is...

Yes, the Malaysia first ever Robinsons is opened here at the Gardens!


Aiya, the mopping-floor auntie spoilt my lovely picture! Sob sob!

I visited KeyNg at the Gardens and brought home a dress, a belt and a top! Yeah soooooo happy, of course my wallet not happy la. They then gave me a name card holder FOC, of which the purchase price of it is RM 89. Hooray, can I say I S-A-V-E money? haha

My reward to myself, a bag of KeyNg after one whole day of Shopping and crazee-ing around

The last is Sunway Pyramid New Wing.

Photo taken after the crowd has left at nearly midnight

Well, with these 3 Shopping Malls, I guess I can shop until I beg! Ladies, beware!

or If I don't get a chance to shop that much as I'm just a legal officer, at least I wish I can stay in

The Gardens Residency


and then I'll have the luxurious lifestyle

or

The Pavilion Residency


The six star lifestyle.

and Feeling like a Carrie Bradshaw, SEXY and FABULOUS!

No comments: