Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Peanuts + Hair Clip

I earn peanuts but I'm d*** busy. Was it my own problem? Was it because of my poor time management? You know, it's not like I'm a CEO or something! sigh...

My hubby bought me a hair clip on the same day as today last week in the Malaysia longest Pasar Malam (night market) @ Taman Connaught lar. It was at first RM 16, but I managed to get it at a bargain-priced of RM 15...hahaha!


The hair clip.

But I didn't wear it so far...

So you thought peanuts and hair clip have something in common? or they are not related to each other at all?? 'G-O-T-C-H-A'!

~Whatever~ I'm too busy and I wanna shout out for FUN!

4 comments:

May yee said...

confusing~~peanut and hair clip..langsung no related..kaka

eddie said...

totally not related at all....

Anonymous said...

hahaha...not related la my dear.

caroline was here..

Wilma said...

Well said.