Thursday, November 22, 2007

Prize Winning Contest, Real?

Simply complete the form and answer one (1) simple question and you are on your way to win a free 5 days 4 nights trip to New York! What are you waiting for, act fast or you'll miss the once-in-the-blue-moon-chance for relaxation in the city of Statue of Liberty!


Statue of Liberty, New York Harbor.

The above is just an example of some contests commonly organised by some local registered companies to attract more customer to buy their products or services.

I, personally do not believe in winning a prize by taking part of those contests.


Spend RM50 in a single receipt in cosmetics department and get a chance to join the Cosmetics Bonanza Contest.

But recently, I witnessed a prize giving ceremony for the winners of the Cosmetic Bonanza Contest organised by Jusco. It was real, they were giving away some of the fantastic prizes such as OSIM massage chair, Samsung 40-inch LCD TV, Olympus digital camera and etc to the winners and those winners did not seem to know the staff in Jusco. Wow, how I wish I could be the lucky one.


The fantastic prizes.

After the ceremony, I quickly went to buy a FEMALE magazine just to prove myself wrong.

Why?

According to the FEMALE's Little Book of Gifts, there are about 600 prizes to be given away and the total price of the prizes is worth over RM 230,000. Wow, it's incredible because normally the prizes are only about 10 to 20 for a contest.


Heh, the form was completed and ready to be posted.

Let's see whether I'm the chosen one! Ladies out there, if you are so wu-liao (unoccupied), go and get a November issue of FEMALE and give yourself a break. For guys, I guess even if you are feeling so wu-liao, you won't participate in those contests right? Let me know if I'm wrong.

To be frank, I wish my perception about the prize winning contest is wrong so that I can get a chance to win one of the prizes in FEMALE, preferably, a 3 days 2 nights trip to other cities. lol *dreaming again*

2 comments:

Ying said...

r u by any chance interested in non-paid modelling? my fren is setting a website to sell clothes, need model :p if u're free n don mind to show ur face on9, let me know hehe
i'm fly from 5s5 if u're wondering

Hinky Pinky is back! said...

Hey Ying, I remember you! Were U my ex-classmate? hehe...keep in touch via email or friendster msg ok! hehe! Btw, you are back to M'sia already? not in Aussie anymore?