Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Phnom Penh - Part 1

Never been out of Malaysia for about one and a half years! Blame it on my work, my study and my commitment on my car, my insurance, my investment and etc...(eh, how come credit cards bills are not there?? lol...)
and finally I was off to Phnom Penh, SPONSERED! *grins*


My breakfast in Malaysia Airlines! Nice packaging of the food.

After one and a quarter hours of flight, I finally reached Phnom Penh city.


Me inside the Mercedes-Benz, the luxury automobile. Ooh-La-La!

We went to the Royal Palace, the major tourist spot in Phnom Penh, which was open to the public.


The Royal Palace in Phnom Penh.

The Palace consists of several buildings, structures and gardens. The Golden 'Chanchhaya Pavilion' is one of the them.


The Chanchhaya Pavilion.


Two of us doing the common Cambodian handsign.

Adelaine and I.


Look at the sculpture on the golden door, it's a Buddha!


The Residence of the King of Cambodia, but this is not open to the public.


Behind me was the Residence of King Norodom Sihamoni.

The Silver Pagoda where the flooring is made of silver instead of tiles. No photography is allowed.


My foot.

Nonetheless, I got this pic of my foot stepping on the silver floor. Wuahaha.


The cawaii Cambodian students. Look at their hair accessories. So cawaii.

I must admit that I was very excited when I met a group of Cambodia students! They greeted me with a 'Sues'day' (hello in khmer language), continued by ' You're beautiful' (everyone loves to be complimented! *grins* and that's again proven that dark skin people always thought that I'm beautiful, but not the white!) and lastly 'zai4 jian4' in Mandarin.


and so Cambodia is a multilingual country too, just the same as Malaysia.


Further, since Buddhism is widely spread in Cambodia. Thus, I stood a chance to take a precious picture with a monk! haha...call me crazy!


The Monk and I.


okok. I know you'll get bored by reading this. So check this out...

Cambodian's food! The deep-fried insects are ready to be served!


To be continued...

No comments: