Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sushi Day

If it's not for my hubby, I guess I won't learn to cook any food in my whole life because I'm always too busy to cook. haha...obviously this is not the same case when it comes to shopping, be it to shop for my wardrobe, house furnishings, toys and etc...of course PROVIDED ALWAYS THAT I have the money.

It was Saturday and I was off. I decided to make sushi for my hubby and my family as well. This was my third time making sushi already.


My preparation.

Ingredients

Norwegian Salmon
Crabstick
Tuna
Cucumber
Carrots
Egg (Tamago)
Japanese Vinegar (Dashi)
Seaweed sheet (Nori)
Japanese Rice (Sumo)
Lemon
Wasabi
Soy Sauce (Shoyu)

That's all... Check out the end results.


See it??!! My nigiri (oval shaped sushi). I made them on my own!

See...delicious le...haha...I'm blissful! :-)

No comments: