Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wonderful Christmas is around the corner...




You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
~~~~~~
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
~~~~~~

I can hear Christmas Songs playing almost everywhere wherever I go! I simply love Christmas music, especially the traditional ones. They are so soothing they calm your body and relax your mind!

Love the X'mas decorations and Christmas lights too as they never fail to brighten up the city, especially during the night time!

and the christmas presents under the Christmas Tree!!! I prefer pressie to the cash in the packets. Ironically, if the pressie underneath the wrapping paper is not what I like, (I never say what I love) then I'll prefer the money(wuahahaha).


Christmas decorations.

Forget about the fun time, do you know that lots of people get depressed easily on this day when they are all alone, no company or when they do not have enough money to bring home for this special occasion and ultimately contribute to the higher suicidal rate worldwide?? okay, I'm going too far...but I'm not wacky!

Thus, people, you must be contented when you can enjoy a glass of light red wine with Turkey!

Anyway, it's 5 more days to Christmas Day, the day where you reward yourself to the maximum and spend more than you can afford! So, I hereby wish all of you a ~MERRY CHRISTMAS~HO HO HO!~


Christmas Cake from Bakerzin for everyone...Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, enjoy ur x'mas. I am working all day and night now just because of x'mas. Peopla busy with x'mas order~

munn

Hinky Pinky is back! said...

Hey Munn dear, enjoy your Christmas too! and Do take care!