Friday, March 21, 2008

Pyjamas Party

I attended a pyjamas party in conjunction with the celebration of Nuffnang 1st Anniversary by invitation by writing a blog post promoting Chipster.
By attending the Pyjamas Party held at Borneo Baruk Club, I have lost 10 of my virginity! OMG!

1) Attended a pyjamas party for the first time

2) Attended a party at a club with only ONE friend as my company for the first time

3) Bought a proper pyjamas for the first time

4) Wore the my (new pair of) pjyamas to a club for the first time


5) Went to Borneo Baruk Club for the first time


6) Went to a club WITHOUT makeup on for the first time (which I regretted immediately on my first step into the club because almost all girls were wearing full makeup)

7) Attended a bloggers gathering for the first time

Timothy and I.

8) Met more than a hundred bloggers from Malaysia and Singapore, including the successful Timothy Tiah, the co-founder of the Nuffnang for the first time

Cute Kenny.

9) Eye-witnessed the humorous but vertically-challenge celebrities blogger Kenny Sia, cute cutie-pie XiaXue, sexy Dawn and many others for the first time


10) Being entertained by the showcase of pretty girls competing with each other for the first time.

Some of the pictures I took for ya visual pleasure!

Opening Speeches by Timothy and Ming, both are the co-founders of Nuffnang.



Dinner at Nuffnang's costs.



Chipster man, who walked away with Nintendo Wii video game with his quirkiest post of 'I Sleep Better with Chipster'.



Knowing that it's a pyjamas-themed party, and yet there were some biatch who willfully dressed up as some sexy policewoman, nurse and french maid just to out beat the rest of the girls who wore pyjamas in the party! Jokinglar...They were just some models hired by Nuffnang to help out in the event. Guess they dressed up to get spotted easily. They were very kind actually :D


Some invited bloggers.


More bloggers.


Lui Meng and I in our pyjamas at the cost of RM 29 each from Jusco Mid Valley! I had no idea where to buy a nice cute pyjamas (not the sexy ones like those in Truimph, Wacoal or Xixili)because I have never shopped for a pyjamas before, but now I know where, Women'Secret! Check out those cute pyjamas in the Malaysian Dreamgirls above.

I swear to wear makeup next time I go to a club, be it a pyjamas party or whatever!

and last but not least, the burfday cake of the 1-year-old Nuffnang with the miniature of the Malaysian Timothy and the Singaporean Ming.

Birthday cake so cutenya.

and their gifts by the Nuffnang team. Wondering why they didn't buy G-string! :P

Funnya.

:D Best of luck, Nuffnang! Strike for better next year k!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

9 Dragons haѕ a eхрensive game
rentalѕ when you саn Fеatuге Releaѕe Online Gаmеs in youг home plate to Spiel ωhеnеver yοu Wish.

Anonymous said...

Thаnk you for the auspicious writeuр.
It in fact was a amusement accοunt it. Look advanced to more addеd agrеeable from you!
However, hοw can we сommunicate?

Here is my wеb blog :: Http://Dnslookup.Fr