Monday, April 14, 2008

Heng Kee Bak Kut Teh

Today I'm gonna bring you all to the Heng Kee Bak Kut Teh at PJ Old Town! Most of you have probably heard of it because it is so famous even the Taiwan famous TV Host and Chef, Ah Hung has been here!!



I went there last Saturday with Eddie for dinner, it was almost full house! OMG!



The above picture was taken from my seat at the corner of the restaurant!! so many uncle and auntie even ang mo was there as well!



ta-da...some of the food we ordered, this one I don't eat, this was for Eddie. I only eat lean pork meat, hate the fat ones. So I rather order pork rib! hehe!!



like this one! hehe...very nice! We ordered vege as well!



Cabbage with olyster sauce and fried garlic! simple and nice! thumbs up!



Golden Needle Mushroom! haha...direct translation from the chinese name! cos I don't know what is that called in English! :D



Tofu is a must also!! Sigh I forgot to order the fried dough fritters! Actually Eddie forgot to order!! Eddie, please take note ok! hehe... fried dough fritters is a must for me when I take bak kut teh! not to mention the white rice la!

A table full of food!

Total bill was RM 32.40 including 4 bowls of white rice and chinese tea! We paid only RM 32 cause we didn't have small change! and the auntie very nice allowed us to pay less, maybe because she is very rich already! (*lol*) In total, the food is quite nice la. Rating: 7.5/10 (since it is always so crowded)



No. 16, Jalan 1/10 (Old Town) 46000 PJ, Selangor.
Tel: 03-77851663
H/P: 012-3331063 Opening Hours: from 5.30pm till 12am everyday except Monday

No comments: