Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'm A Year Older!

In the twinkling of an eye, I'm again one year older on February 16, 2008. I'm proud to say my life was very fulfilling for the past one year and I've backslided from the innocent level (*lol*).


My B'day cake for year 2008.

I've been busy all the time I often feel guilty because the time I spend with family and friends become lesser. I feel guilty because I can't have my beauty sleep of 8 hours a day. I feel guilty because there are so many things I wanna do and learn but I can't accomplish them all in such a limited time.

On the other hand, I'm blessed because I'm a valuable asset in the society. I'm appreciating asset in the world of corporate. I'm still surrounded by adoring family and true friends.


Surprised b'day pressie from High School besties!

Hmm...I admit that human beings are greedy and I'm beyond doubt one of them! It's understandable that good things only come to you when you work for it. Therefore, I hope everyone can bear with me while I continue to work hard towards my goals...

(*holler*) arrrrrrrrrrrgggh...allow me to yell for a minute...scream for the sake of screaming! haha...maybe it's to release tension! Nvm, let's go back to the main topic! hehe...

I didn't celebrate my b'day with a group of friends, like I did when I was 21.


21-year-old birthday celebration at Nando's Chicken Restaurant, Sheffield, UK.

Instead, I ate out with Eddie this time.


We were wearing Couple-T for the celebration. Couldn't help it, we celebrated one day after Valentine's Day.

Anyway, I would like to thank all my friends and family for remembering my b'day and thanks again for their sincere wishes and their lovely gifts! I LOVE them all!! All of you have brighten up my day! haha...really really appreciate it! Muacks!!!

Thanks hubby for the gift and surprise b'day cake.

Thanks Yong for the podgy bear ornament! Thanks for the 'Every time you're with me you always make me smile'! You're such a sweetie! Take care girl! (Remember to drink hot soup when the weather is cold and when I am not around to take care of you! haha :P)


I love all the gifts! Thanks buddies! I lurve you! I loave you! I loff you!! muack! muacks! muacksss!!!

Once again, thank you.

No comments: