Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mademoiselle Nai Hsing

Mademoiselle in French is equivalent to Ms in English! If you are bored with calling me, Ms Goh, Ms Nai Hsing, call me Mademoiselle Nai Hsing! I'll love it! (*guffaw*)


The Strawberry pillow is my pressie from Hubby in Cameron Highlands!

This is my new Mademoiselle bedsheet set I bought recently @ RM 27.60, after 80% discount from Metrojaya. It's from Bedroom Dream Paradise!! I notice most of the designs from this brand are colorful, vivid it brings joy to your life when you see it/sleep on it :P

The pink bolster case is from Tempo Colors @ RM 8.25 after discount of dunno how many percent (who cares?! as long as the final price is reasonable isn't it?!). Anyway, if you want plain colour sheets, you can go for Tempo Colors though Akemi is more famous with sole-colour plain sheets. Since my bed is single-sized, I always need to shop for one set of sheet and pillowcase, and then shop for bolster case! How troublesome! Unless I buy the whole set which comes together with the duvet/comforter!

Between, I'm going to Sungei Wang later tonight for dinner as well as to have a preview of the finalists of Miss Malaysia Universe 2008 in their performance at 7pm with my mom and Eddie! (*excited*) I also can't wait for the final for MMU 2008 which is fixed on the 30th May 2008 at Gardens Hotel!! OMG! Can't believe it's more than a year already! Gosh I miss those days a lot!

Enjoy your weekends! :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi i like your strawberry pillow could you telle me where did you buy it ?

Hinky Pinky is back! said...

Hello Anonymous, you can get the strawberry pillow at Cameron Highlands...there is a lot over there :)

Anonymous said...

Thanx so much