Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sheet in Shades of Blue

Bought a sky blue and deep blue combos bed sheet set to Eddie recently!!! Love it!!!



I always thought Blue is meant for boys and Pink is meant for girls...Just like the toilet colour...Blue for men, Pink for ladies...lol...ya, that's why bought a sheet in different shades of blue to him! Wanted to buy a pink one for myself also...part of me loves it a lot, and part of me asks myself not to buy it because I just bought a lilac one like 2 months ago and also I thought maybe the pink one is too cute it doesn't suit me...lol...it's still there in the Shopping Complex...I think I wanna buy it already when I'm typing this! OMG! Irresistable lar...

Anyway, it's from Metrojaya @ Berjaya Times Square (Eddie, now you know!!) Hope he loves it!...hehe...

If you are observant enough, you will notice there is no comforter over there. Okay, that is because he's using king size comforter and queen size bed and queen size bed sheet set doesn't come in with a king size comforter. That's the reason...lol...very weird hor...

Update (10.40pm 14/5/2008): Finally I bought the pink one, how to resist u tell me! Everyday I pass by the area, definately see it! Some more the type I want become lesser and lesser and luckily I bought the LAST piece! OMG! hehe...yeah! Guess I didn't buy by impulse this time. (*clapping to myself*) and I think I did a great job for thinking twice before I purchase a stuff! lol...Girls out there, take note of this (*wink wink*)

No comments: