Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Shoes Shoes Shoes

I'm not talking about the shoes boutique in Bangsar, Shoes Shoes Shoes...

I'm talking about my shoes, shoes, shoes and actually another one more pair of shoes that I bought in the month of April...



On the top left corner is my 3 inches white heels from nose at the price of RM 57.90, bought it because my another white 3 inches heels was pretty old already!

On the top right corner is my working sheos with buckles in the front from Carlo Rino at the price of RM 99, bought it in order to get half price for the pretty beaded heels in gold for RM 74.50 on the bottom left.

On the bottom right is my silver black tote from Sui Sui at RM 19.95 after 50% discount, bought it because it was only RM 19.95! Quite cheap leh! and also wanted to steal the splurge look from Tous shoes...(*lol*)

Sob sob and there gone my RM 251.35!! just for the Shoes Shoes Shoes...

No comments: