Thursday, July 24, 2008

OMG!! Sex and The City is Showing in the cinema!!!

OMG OMG OMG OH---My---GOD my all time favourite Sex and The City is now showing in the cinema!! OMG OMG OMG!!


~Charming smile~

Thanks Joanne for informing me that!! Muacks kisses for you lol

I love SATC, as in every bit of it, call me shallow~ I don't care!


The REAL laughters!

I LOVE its fashion I know sometimes they overdressed;
I LOVE the way the girls' walking in the street;
I LOVE the girls' laughters that are so REAL they laugh from the bottom of their heart!
I LOVE when the girls are partying in the club;
I LOVE when the girls share they s**ual fantasy (*evil smiling*);
I LOVE when Carrie contemplates on what to write in her column;
I LOVE Samantha's daring attitude and her over-confidence (*Hmm, nope not the later part*);
I LOVE the way Charlottes goes shopping with the homosexual Stanford;
I LOVE when Miranda is a professional lawyer she married the cutie pie Steve;
I LOVE when Big says absof***inglutely with his charming smile it melts Carrie's heart!
I LOVE the part when sometimes I don't even get what they mean *_*


It's fashion.

The list goes on...I dunno why!! Maybe I got poisoned! OMG!

It's simply SEXY and FABULOUS!! Do believe me!! and Tracy got 'fainted' when I said URGENT I only meant it's urgent to book the tickets to watch the Sex and The City!! *_* See you on Saturday!!

Loads of Hugs and Kisses,
Hinky Pinky

2 comments:

M.YIN said...

o~ really? me also wan watch liao!

Hinky Pinky is back! said...

Go watch la...super Fabulous!!! :)))