Monday, September 29, 2008

Second Anniversary @ Alexis, Gardens & Plus One Shabu Shabu, One Utama

It was supposedly a happy day on the 17th September 2008 because it was our 2nd anniversary!!

I really can't believe we are together for more than 2 years now, time really flies and people do change due to more expoure to the real world. It wasn't all bad though, because people improve for wanting a better lifestyle. Just pray that you won't look haggard and old 10 years later. The best skin care products couldn't help much though!! Anxiety and sleeplessness kill! So, at times being a homemaker who cooks and stays in the house waiting for her man to come home isn't a bad idea though! (*laughs*)


My surprise 1st Anniversary flower from Eddie!!

Okay let's don't go out of the main topic first. You know I was all excited the night before the anniversary, thinking what to wear, looking forward to this day. Perhaps a romantic candle light dinner at a fine dining restaurant. So the day started with Eddie sending me to office as it was his day off on this Selangor Public Holiday (*What a coincident*). We had breakfast at Uncle Lim at Berjaya Times Square and I wore my newly bought Singapore designer Daniel Yam's cocktail lacy balloon dress in elegant purple with a cardigan to cover it up so that I won't look weird in the office :P

Everything was fine until I was off work. We argued because of misunderstanding. At the end we went to Alexis, Gardens for dinner instead of those fine-dining restaurants at Jalan Ampang that has been planned if it's not due to time constraint and traffic congestion (*upset*). What a disappointment :(

Check out the pictures I'd taken during the dinner. Though I was mad but luckily the food relieved my anger (*laughs*)!!



A glass of orange juice (RM 11.50) and a glass of margarita (RM 24) in substitution of red wine because we either couldn't find or had no idea of which red wine tastes sweet!! (*lol*) Bearing in mind we had consulted Eddie's brother Bobby Chong who is currently studying the culinary arts in Taylor's College. Well, at least the margarita tasted good to me because they added strong lime juice in it and the tequila tasted light! was happy with my drinks!! (*lol*)



Eddie's nasi lemak at RM 25! haha...out of so many food, nasi lemak still the best man!! Asian food rocks!!! our favourite!! Of course Madam Kwan's nasi lemak is still the BEST and what's more?? It's cheaper too!! Rating: 7/10.



My Spagetti Seafood Parcel at RM 38!! I guess they use the paper to wrap on the spagetti before they bake it!! It was miracurously delicious!!



Take a closer look, there were tiger prawns (my fav), calamari, mussels and parsley to taste!! A little spicy!! OMG I'm drooling now!! Feel like eating it again! The portion is just right. Rating: 7.5/10



Our chocolate berry cake at RM 13! It is actually cream with some soft bread that seperates them in few layers! I would say the 'bread' cake tasted good, and yet I ain't a bread person!

and so that's the end of the day because I was so reluctant to go for a movie with Eddie after dinner!! was moody after the fight! (*sob sob*) so disappointed I think it would be the regrets for both of us. RM 130 dinner couldn't buy us happiness also :( though I enjoyed myself A LOT while eating the food!! So deliciuos!! Thinking of it now making me happy also!! haha (*drooling again*)

~The End~

I mean the end of the anniversary day!! Surprise came a few days later from hubby!

Was excited when I found my surprise gift, a light brown chiffon knee-length dress from EVE boutique (one of my favourite boutiques) which was hidden in my bags container!! So excited!!! From my favourite boutique some more!!! so happy!! Thanks hubby, thank you very much!! Love you always!! Muackss!!! :P

Ta-da.



Me in my new dress!!



Was having dinner at Plus One Shabu Shabu at One Utama in our re-celebration of second anniversary since the one on the actual day didn't end up happily :P

I know our re-celebration was a lil funny, because instead of have it in western restaurant, we took steamboat. Well, Eddie had the ultimate say because he organised the re-celebration, so must appreciate lar.



In fact we ordered a feast!! Pork Loin Set at RM 28, Mutton Set at RM 28, one crab at RM 1 (if you order RM 50 and above)!! The food was good!! Better than the normal shabu shabu train in Berjaya Times Square because this one is the PLUS ONE shabu shabu! :P The higher class one (*chuckle*)



We ordered TWO jugs of 1.4 litres herb tea each (RM 8 per jug)!! We finished it all on top of the feast above!! We are POWERFUL!!



Love this herb tea which consists of carrots, sugarcane and water chestnuts (aka horse's hooves, my favourite but I lazy to cut the skin normally)!!



Eddie, eating like a King!



Couple Pic :P (*cheese*) Ahem, I received my anniversary pressie, a bracelet from Tomei I chose on my own but he paid, earlier than the actual date too (mainly because I couldn't wait haha)!! Eddie, on the other hand also received two ties and one working shirt from G2000 (bought for him because he needed it lol, no basketball pants for him also...sorry I'm very broke wait till I become DIE-LECT-TOR first lar :P)

Goodnight folks!

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!