Tuesday, November 04, 2008

How to Achieve A Goal

Ever thought that to what extent would you go to actually achieve a goal?



Sometimes I thought that I've tried so hard, put all the efforts to get one thing done but in the end I wonder why it didn't turn out the way I want it to be.



And when I turn back to trace back everything that I thought I've done well only to realise that I didn't try hard enough :(

Instead I dreamt about achieving it (*lol*) or dreamt about where would I be if I've achieved it. Oh, another probability is that I was actually relaxing and enjoying the moment of the 'achievement'!



So now my short term goal is to graduate for the second time!!

and this time around I plan to see more pictures of my friends' graduation ceremony to motivate myself to pass my exams!! All those pictures was 'stolen' from my friends' facebook without their knowledge. So girls, don't be surprise if you see your pictures in there! You must be glad that the pictures you uploaded could actually assist to motivate me in achieving my goal!!


Chubby face more than 3 years back!

OK, maybe this is a wrong method to achieve my goal, I should be studying instead of blogging here :(

No comments: