Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hubby's Birthday Celebration Weekly Diary

We took a different approach this year in celebrating hubby's birthday. We applied leaves to go for a three days two nights trip in Genting and Hot Springs at Sungkai, Perak.

On 12 November 2008, we departed from Taming Jaya, Balakong.


Off we go!

After all the waiting and finally check-in, it was dinner time already and We had it at Causeway Bay, Genting before we went for 'Quantum of Solace'.



On 13 November 2008, yeah it's hubby's Big Day!! ~Happy Birthday once more~ So right after the second hand pointed at 12 indicating that it's 13 November 2008, I then passed a shirt to Eddie which he failed to fit in!! What a disappointment for both of us :( So that's it so unhappy :(


Lunch time at the only restaurant in the resort at Hot Springs.

Then in the morning, we escaped from the cold Genting to the 'boiling' Hot Springs at Sungkai and we stayed in Hot Springs Felda Residence. The whole resort was not bad and we were satisfied. But... it was isolated (far from the city) and there was only one restaurant available in the resort so I couldn't find any cake to buy!!! Actually, they didn't even sell ice-cream because the ice-cream was all melted and re-frozen!! ~Bad~Bad~ Actually it couldn't be blamed because the resort was not officially launched yet during that time! lol...So I'm glad that Eddie actually brought me here before everybody does! (*grins*) Oops...not like it's my birthday :P Thanks hubby! Muackz Muackz!



Anyway, so sorry for not getting you a cake, Eddie dear :( But what's more important than having a lunch plus dinner together with your loved one for the whole day isn't it?! (*lol*)


Inside one of the hot springs.

On 14 November 2008, on our way back home...actually no we didn't go back straight. In fact, we went to MV for lunch and followed by a movie of 'I like to move it move it'...


Time to go home.

Then I bought a limited edition James Bond Swatch of which the watch itself to me is quite similar to the yin and ying symbols of the taoism...Don't know why he likes it so much!! Maybe he wanna be a taoist like myself (*lol*) So then I was all broke, spent almost half of my monthly salary for the whole trip. So Eddie dear, don't blame me for contributing less in our "matrimonial home" ok! (*cunning smilez*)


Silly Eddie and I at Little Penang Cafe, Mid Valley.

On 18 November 2008, which is also hubby's birthday according to lunar calendar, two of us plus another two of my Uni friends, Adrian and Wai Foong were celebrating hubby's birthday again in Starbucks, Taipan and this time I finally bought 2 cakes!! (*BRAVO*) ok FINE, actually 2 pieces of cakes (still better than nothing right?!) for hubby!! One was marble cheesecake and another one was blueberry cheesecake, so yummy!! But the four of us also didn't finish all! How ironic! Haha...both of us were so exhausted and yet really happy in that night!


Burfday cakes!

And so, this is my weekly diary for hubby's birthday celebration. Eddie dear, haven't you noticed that we were actually celebrating your birthday for a week?! from 12 November till 18 November 2008?!! Hmm...actually not a week!! I remember the framed photos which were also meant as part of the present! Woohoo...lucky you! so many present!!



Well, those were the warm memories. We now need to work hard (like an ant or like a cow, if that makes more sense to you, haha...joking) and earn more to settle our credit card bills!! OMG headache!! At the meantime, I also need to eat bread since then, worse still, using credit card to pay the bread, like the Americans. (*sobsob*) That was a JOKE. Well, maybe the both of us are of the same category. We both prefer better quality things unconciously?! Aren't we?! (*lol*) It's like a must to exchange expensive gifts during important dates to us, which is actually not necessary. But then again it's acceptable if your capability of earning is as good as your spending of the same...

bearing in mind of recession! ok?! and oh ya, minus the stress along the way!

P/S: I'm looking forward to christmas now...I'm dreaming of a white christmas, just like the one I used to know (*music in the air*)...I'm thinking of some inspirational stuff to reward myself!! Those that could help me look more energetic, making me happier and less fatigue (*perfume spray spray~deep breath-in*) Woohoo~ instantly feeling sexy and fabulous!!!

No comments: