Monday, December 29, 2008

X'mas Has Gone So Fast!

Heh this was how I spent my Christmas holiday!! went for the Big Show, a play organised and performed by the Acts Church members!! I wouldn't say great but it's certainly cool!! Imagine all the performers do it without any pay but just for the sake of everyone's happiness. I enjoyed myself a lot and Eddie surely learnt something from there!


Wai Foong and I.

Thanks Adrian for the invitation!! Forgot to take a picture with him, he was so busy! Haha...Well, apparently they have it every year!! So if you don't have anything better to do on the X'mas day next year, probably you could drop me an e-mail, I'm sure they are happy to have you there!



Oh I love Christmas!!! It has gone so fast and that now today it's Awal Muharam, also Malaysia Public Holiday, meaning I don't need to work, but the feeling inside me is so different! No excitement!



Anyway, the brand new year of 2009 is approaching. Have you made any new year resolutions? What would you want to achieve next year? Scoring 10 As? Study harder? Make more $$? or any plans to overseas for vacation? Good Luck everyone!!! I wish you guys stay happy and healthy for the new year to come!

*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009*

No comments: