Tuesday, March 03, 2009

In the Memory of My Beloved Cousin

I still couldn't believe you'd gone so far from us...

I always thought you'd soon recover from the evil...
But you were getting thinner and thinner...

I know you'd been strong to conquer the evil...
And you'd always wanted to be the winner of the battle...
But finally you'd chosen to give up...

At times I feel it's fate...
But I wish the person wasn't you...
At least not any members from my family...

If only you were still here,
You would definately say death is part of life...
In the tone that I'm familiar with...
In the expressions that I know you would make...

I'd been waiting for your return...
To forward me the last two episodes of The Gem of Life...
To deliver my monthly IFEEL magazine right after you receive it...
To share with me the best household cleaner...
And to always call me 'JIE JIE' so loud...

We will miss you...
We will always do...
Though we could hardly accept the fact that you're lost...



We love you.

1 comment:

m.yin said...

ya...I feel sad and sorry too...=(