Monday, April 27, 2009

Hong Kong, a shopping paradise!

Hong Kong is indeed a shopping paradise!!


Shopping OMG!! at Citigate Outlets, Tung Chung.

LOUIS VUITTON at Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui.



Eddie in front of FENDI at The Landmark, Central.



Tracy at CHANEL, The Peninsula, Hong Kong (It's a high-end hotel) at Tsim Sha Tsui.



Me at COACH, D'aguilar Street (next to Lan Kwai Fong), Central.



(Phew, wiping out sweat) LV, Gucci, Prada is my LOVE, but I'm neither Karpal Singh, Amber Chia nor Kenny Sia, therefore I can only afford GIORDANO (>_<)


Yeah, pressies!!

Giordano's Cheer You Up series in a cup of instant noodles with sexy lips!! Giordano is better than nothing :P



For Her, myself!! My Giordano's Cheer You Up T-shirt, two pieces of working attire from G2000, a polo ralph lauren T-shirt, my first ever Coach in Bonnie, my elegant earrings hanger from Ladies' Street (half the price of those in Mid Valley!!) and my shot glasses from both HK and Macau to add it into my Shot Glass collection! Woohoo...I guess I'm gonna eat Gardenia bread from thereon...sob sob :P



Of course I bought wife cake too!! for my grandma and everyone!! bought the salty husband cake also and all type of cookies from both Macau and HK!! Now I wonder how I managed to carry all of these back home!! and fortunately I wasn't taxed for that!! (*lol*) God bless!



After all the talking, let me introduce something to you people out there!! G2000 is a must to buy in Hong Kong!! Not anywhere in Hong Kong but there's a place I know. See the above picture?! Long2 Cheung2 Zhong4 Sam4 (in cantonese)!! It's next to Wong Tai Sin MTR Station!! You pay only half the price than those you pay in Malaysia. Of course all items are from last season and there is less variety :P To me, it's still a good bargain!

No comments: