Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Laugh

It's been a really long holiday for me ever since I'd quitted my last job. My cheese has been moved (if you know what I mean, read here to get some clues) but I blame no one and will not regret for the decision I'd made.

I've learnt that if you want to lead a great extraordinary life, you must work hard for it and let go of your ego. I have done a lot of things that I had not have a chance to do when I was employed full-time and I too realise that my dreams were somehow faded when I was always too busy with my work!! Well, it's never too late if you are determine for a change!



Anyway, I have found a picture of mine laughing really happy!! It was taken on Christmas Day in year 2008!! Love this a lot!!



I really laughed man!! (*guffaw*)

No comments: