Monday, October 04, 2010

Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) Results 2010 was out!!

CLP results was finally out today!! I got an heart attack when a friend of mine told me that my name was not on the Board!! Lucky I called my another friend who then told me I passed all!! Wow~~ I felt instant relief and quickly applied emergency leave and went to collect my results myself!!

I felt really really happy though my results was so so only!! haha I don't need to sit for it another time!!

Hard work paid off!! Imagine I worked full time and studied part time for the past few months!! It was really tiring!! But it was worth it!! All my sacrifices on entertainment, traveling paid off!! I feel grateful!! Thanks hubby for the Iphone 4 too!! Muuaacckss!!! (*so happy*)

I can move on now!! HoooOORay!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, still worried sick here.

goingkookies said...

HI Nai Hsing...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That must have definitely been tough times studying part time whilst working full time..

=)

Esther from SAM, L3

Anonymous said...

Full Coverage car insurance quote buyFull coverage car insurance quote buy pays for medical expenses and $100, 000 in property damage liability coverage.
Before you start to look at New Car Replacement Insurance.

My web page; car insurance (philsautoinsurance.Com)

Anonymous said...

Usually when a guy looks how to attract younger women like matters so as
to make yourself more organized. Gain more friends in the process of
making up with her first. Therefore, you have to know a woman,
it's all about the flash.

Take a look at my site ... how to attract beautiful women