Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Today is the 13th day of Chinese New Year!! Let's check out some of the pictures taken before/ during this Rabbit Year!



As usual, new year MUST buy some new stuff...didn't buy a lot this year also...



Bought a new skirt for work! from Karen Millen! My fav!



Won a hamper in a lucky draw :D



and as usual, hubby bought a hamper for my parents in CNY...



The mouthwatering food from the road side in Pantai Remis...baked fish, sotong...



fried keuh teow...



omelette with oyster...yummyliciousnya...wow miss it a lot!!! (*drooling*)



CNY gifts from my HOD...She is so sweet!!



Hubby and I. He always act funny/silly! Naught boy!! haha



Lou Sang...a MUST in CNY...my N times but still not more than 15 times...lol



The cute bunny wet tissue from Pantai Seafood, Subang.



The special appearance of Eric Tsang in Leisure Mall before the movie 'I Love HK' (of which he played a main role) started.



The lion dance....also a MUST in CNY!! The lions are so colourful...That's all for now!! I know it is too late and I still wanna wish you people, Happy Chinese New Year!! Wishing you all 步步高升 :D

No comments: