Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hi hi everyone...another new post after a while of MIA :P

So my darling hubby has finally moved to his fantastic dream place and I decided to cook for him to reward him for his hardwork, you know after for not cooking for him for more than a year...such a pity boy hahaha...By the way that's a lie...

Actually, his kitchen is so new I could't wait to first use it, so I cooked :D



See wohoo... my Spagetti Aglio Olio...looked so delicious and tasted so delicious also...to me (*whistle*) but he said the spagetti not soft enough!! Nvm!

The second day, again...

couldn't wait to take pic and start eating and thus my cutlery arrangements were all out :P

Spagetti with different types of sausages in pasta sauce in tomato flavour!! To me still fantastic...so happy!! and he commented...not enough sauce (*fainted*)

Are you a perfectionist when it comes to food?? No...you are not!! Anyway points taken will add more sauce to you next time and cook the spagetti softer, for the sake of you know...rewarding you for your success! (*devious smile*)

But seriously!!! I L-O-V-E my food!! hooooRaAy!!!



Me!! Vain...I know...lol

No comments: