Monday, August 15, 2011

Shopping in Melbourne

Hi hi, here am I again after MIA for so long :P


My little pressie for myself

So I went to OZ recently and bought some little things for myself...

(a) a blouse from Jay Jays, a very affordable Australia fashion store (sorry actually my darling hubby bought for me!!)

(b) a female boxer from Peter Alexander, an Australia leading store for pajamas (my darling hubby paid for it also hehe)!!

(c) a dishmatic ie. a dishwashing sponge with HANDLE which I think you can't get in Malaysia at this moment at the price of AUD 3.80 (RM 12.50) ~~ this is unique!! haha

(d) Sally Hansen Nail Remover, Nail Art Pen & Nail Polish because it is cheaper in Australia

(e) some tea bags, my favourite Camomile and hubby's favourite Earl Grey...

(f) and last but not least, a shot glass with the city main tourist attraction printed on it, a MUST BUY when I visit to any new city in the world.



Oh yeah and this one...OMG...my NINE WEST heels!!! at only AUD 7.20 (additional 20% discount at the discounted price of AUD 9) after convert, it is only RM 23!! Super Duper cheap....how can I not buy it!! Not that I love it so much but it is so so comfortable and CHEAP most importantly! It's crazy!!

Okay... I must stop...wanna sleep already!! Goodnight! Again my NINE WEST heels OMG!! haha

No comments: