Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nice Street Food at Taipei

Oh my god, when I look back those pictures taken in Taipei...I drool...they have variety of street food...about the same as Taman Connaught Pasar Malam with more variety in smelly tofu!! I'm a big fan of smelly tofu...my god!!

Check out those food...so yummy!!


onion cake!

smelly tofu! OMG so excited

Spicy fried chicken, this can get in Taman Connaught Pasar Malam!! Super Nice!

Eating Smelly Tofu! Gosh so delicious!! Frankly speaking I prefer the one in OUG! Maybe because I always eat it I use to its crispness and its smelly smell...lol

cold dessert also super nice!

I LOVE cold dessert!

another type of smelly tofu...the non-crispy one... I don't like it...lol

Eddie's eating the non-crispy smelly tofu! lol
















The Red Bean Cake...10 New Taiwan Dollar per piece! (equivalent to RM 1) nice!!

okay...blog about more food next time! Nitez (*winks*) muackss!! haha

No comments: